- Reduced price
Digital to Analog Audio Converter
*Converts Coaxial or Optical (Toslink) digital stereo audio signals to analog stereo audio
*Supports sampling rates at 32, 44.1, 48, and 96 kHz
*24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
*Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
*Easy to install and simple to operate
*Supports 2-channel PCM (stereo) audio input signals only
Security Policy (Secure Payment Provided)
Delivery Policy (Free & Fast Shipping Available)
Return Policy (30-Day Money Back Guarantee)
Digital Optical & Coaxial to Analog Audio Converter Adapter
This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It takes audio from your multichannel S/PDIF or TOSLINK digital audio source and converts it to standard L/R analog audio, available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier or recording deck, using standard RCA-Style jacks/cables.
- Converts S/PDIF or optical (Toslink) to analogy R/L Audio signal.
- Supports 2 channels digital audio LPCM digital audio only
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96KHz
Input: S/PDIF x 1, Toslink x 1
Output: L/R Audio x 1, 3.5mm Audio x 1
1. this audio converter only supports PCM, does not support Dolby, 5.1/7.1
This device will NOT decode 5.1-channel signals. It will ONLY convert 2-channel digital stereo (PCM) input signals to analog stereo output. This will not work with TVs that only output 5.1-channel digital signals!
2. Please also note that the converter can't be rotated. This one is Digital to Analog audio converter, that is, fiber or coaxial to analog audio. If you need analog to digital audio converter, please click here.
3. From Buyers' feedback, this item can support PS3 & PS4.
Digital to Analog Audio Converter *1
5V/1A Power Adapter *1